Make sure our messages get straight to your Gmail Inbox by following these SIMPLE steps.
- Open your email. You’ll notice that you have the NEW Tabbing set up (Primary, Social, Promotions, etc.). We will focus on the “Promotions” folder.
- Search email from Texas Weight Loss or firstname.lastname@example.org in this tab and drag it to the “Primary” folder.
- After moving it to the “Primary” folder, a popup will show asking if you want to do this for all future messages from Dr. Sachin Kukreja, click YES.
To ensure your important emails are delivered to your inbox, you can add our email address to your inbox’s whitelist, also known as Approved or Safe Sender list.
- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add email@example.com.
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist Dr. Sachin Kukreja” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@texasweightlossdocs.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Open the email.
- Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
Microsoft Outlook for Mac
- Click on Message on the menu bar.
- Click on Sender.
- Select Add to Contacts.
Microsoft Outlook 2019
- Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add the email address or domain name you want to whitelist. For example firstname.lastname@example.org or @texasweightlossdocs.com.
- Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Click the gear icon in the top right → click Options.
- Click Safe and blocked senders in the “Preventing junk email” section.
- Click Safe senders → enter “email@example.com” → click Add to list.
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add either the email address or domain name you’d like to whitelist. For example firstname.lastname@example.org or @texasweightlossdocs.com.
- Select “Inbox” as the folder to deliver the mail to and click Save.